At Texas Adoption Home Studies we have been providing adoption home studies for over 15 years. Our work has assisted hundreds of families in completing domestic, embryo, stepparent, second parent, and relative adoptions throughout Texas. If you need an expedited study or fast turn around we can help you. We are also available for selected appointments for studies needed for custody cases.
Texas Adoption Home Studies completes reports in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas regions of the state as well as statewide.
If you are completing an adoption in Travis County, remember we are an approved provider by the Travis County Domestic Relations Office.
Texas Adoption Home Studies provides services in the following regional catchment areas:
- Central Texas including, Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Temple and Waco.
- South Texas including, San Antonio, Brownsville, McAllen and Harlingen and Victoria.
- Northwest Texas including Lubbock, Amarillo and Abilene.
- East Texas including Tyler, Nacogdoches, Longview, Huntsville and Texarkana.
- West Central Texas including Midland, Odessa, and San Angelo.
Reports are always prepared by experienced and licensed professionals who deliver timely, high quality studies. When selecting a home study provider, it is important to use someone you can trust, and who has the experience and knowledge to write a report that meets all Texas and federal requirements. With Texas Adoption Home Studies you can rest assured your study will exceed these standards and requirements.